Nail Mail - Week #51 || The Nail Junkie, Girly Bits & Sea Lore

Dans la boîte aux lettres cette semaine... Beaucoup beaucoup de merveilleux vernis ♥
In the mailbox this week... Many many amazing polishes ♥

Premier paquet de la semaine, ma commande The Nail Junkie.
First package of the week, my Nail Junkie order.

Great packaging!!!
The Nail Junkie - Violet, Grape, Coffee + free gifts (glitter remover wipes and cutie balm)
The Nail Junkie - Violet, Grape, Coffee
The Nail Junkie - Violet, Grape, Coffee

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ensuite, le même jour, j'ai reçu 2 paquets ^^
Then, the same day, I got 2 packages ^^

Ma commande Girly Bits! C'est la première fois que je commande directement via Girly Bits et non Harlow&Co.
My Girly Bits order! That was the first time I ordered through Girly Bits directly and not from Harlow&Co.


Comme j'ai commandé 6 vernis, les frais de port n'étaient que de $5!
As I ordered 6 polishes, shipping was only $5!

Girly Bits - Visions of Sugar Plums, Heirloom, Ornamental my Dear Watson
Girly Bits - Visions of Sugar Plums, Heirloom, Ornamental my Dear Watson
Girly Bits - Long Winters's Nap, Fathomless, Hocus Pocus
Girly Bits - Long Winters's Nap, Fathomless, Hocus Pocus

&

Ma commande Sea Lore 4 + 1 gratuit. Comme d'hab, l'emballage de Jamie est super cute ♥
My Sea Lore 4 + 1 free order. As always Jamie's packaging is absolutely cute ♥


J'ai choisi 4 vernis de la nouvelle collection d'hiver et mon gratuit est Ariel. J'ai déjà la version mini de Ariel mais je l'adore tellement qu'il me fallait la version 15mL =) J'ai aussi commandé une paire de boucles d'oreilles Ariel pour aller avec ma bague Ariel ♥
I chose 4 polishes of the new Winter collection, and my free choice was Ariel. I already have this one but I love it so much that I had to buy the full size =) I also ordered Ariel earrings to match my Ariel ring! ♥


Sea Lore - Wintry Whale, Glacial Grayling, Snowy Seal, Beluga Blizzard 
Sea Lore - Wintry Whale, Glacial Grayling, Snowy Seal, Beluga Blizzard 
Ariel earrings

Trop chouette, hein?! / Awesome right?!

Post a Comment

0 Comments