Nail Mail Week #43 || Gift from Lisa & Jindie Nails order

Dans la boîte aux lettres cette semaine...
It's time for the weekly nail mail post! :)

Vendredi, j'ai reçu un paquet de mon amie Lisa ♥
Friday, I got an AMAZING package from my friend Lisa ♥

love the baby box XD



Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 polishes + Essence Hand balm (Gingerbread smell yummy) + candy ♥


 OMG OMG OMG!!! ♥ Thank you sooo much Lisa ♥ What a great birthday package!!!! :D

Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 - Jacob's Protection, Alice Had a Vision - Again, A Piece of Forever, Edward's Love

J'adore tellement la collection Vampire's Love d'Essence, que lorsque j'ai appris la sortie de la collection Breaking Dawn je savais que je devais me procurer ces vernis le plus vite possible!!! :P Je suis tellement reconnaissante pour ce merveilleux cadeau ♥ 
I'm so in love with the Vampire's Love collec from Essence, that when I first saw this Breaking Dawn collection I knew I will have to get these polishes as soon as possible!!! :P I'm so grateful to Lisa for sending me these beauties, she's such a sweetheart ♥ I love everything in this package!!!


Et, Samedi, j'ai reçu ma commande Jindie Nails + quelques vernis à tester ^^
And, on Saturday, I got my Jindie Nails order + some polishes to review ^^

Jindie Nails Oh, U fancy, huh?, Seeing Stars & ya freak!
Jindie Nails Oh, U fancy, huh?, Seeing Stars & ya freak!

Et voici les vernis que Jen m'a demandé de "reviewer" (lol). Ils sont tous les 4 de la collection "Santa Claws" et seront disponibles le 1er Novermbre!
And here are the polishes that Jen send me to review. They are from the Santa Claws collex available on November 1st!

Jindie Nails Candy Cane, Elfing Around, Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe & Santa Claws
Jindie Nails Candy Cane, Elfing Around, Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe & Santa Claws

J'ai déjà swatché ces petits derniers, donc ne vous éloignez pas trop loin d'ici :P Je dois juste checker la centaine de photos que j'ai prise (195 exactement :/), choisir les meilleures et écrire la publication ^^
I have already swatched these Santa Claws polishes so don't go too far away from here :P I just have to go through the hundred of pics I took (195 exactly :/), choose the best and write the post ^^

Post a Comment

0 Comments