Alien nails || Catrice Forget-Me-Not and CG Harmony

Voici une petit mani que j'ai fait pendant ce week-end enneigé. Et quand je suis allée me balader dans toute cette neige blanche, j'avais vraiment l'impression d'avoir des ongles d'alien, lol ! XD
Hey my NaaNaa!! Here is my mani of the weekend... There is lots of snow here, and when I took a walk outside this morning in all this white snow, I really felt like I had alien nails, lol! XD



 



Pour ce nail art, j'ai appliqué 2 couches de Catrice Forget-Me-Not puis j'ai stampé avec China Glaze Harmony et la plaque Bundle Monster BM-206!!
To create this nail design, I applied 2 coats of Catrice Forget-Me-Not and then I stamped with China Glaze Harmony and Bundle Monster plate BM-206!! 

Voici quelques photos de Forget-Me-Not tout seul.
Here are some photos of Forget-Me-Not alone.

En intérieur, sans flash / Indoors, no flash
 



Post a Comment

3 Comments