Nail Mail - Week #45 || Comme un Rêve... + Different Dimension

Dans la boîte aux lettres cette semaine...
In the mailbox this week...

Un paquet de mon amie Caroline @Comme un rêve... Je lui ai acheté un collier Pacman et elle a ajouté quelques cadeaux à ma commande pour mon anniversaire ♥
A package from my friend Caroline @Comme un rêve... I bought a Pacman necklace from her and she added few gifts to my order for my birthday ♥

Essence What's my Name + Ticket to the show / Front row or backstage + How I Matte Your Mother

Essence Ticket to the show / Front row or backstage + How I Matte Your Mother + What's my Name

*********

Quelques jours plus tard, j'ai reçu ma commande de chez Different Dimension ^^
Few days later, I got my Different Dimension ^^

Different Dimension That is SO Fetch + Hanna + Honesty Feels a Lot Like Mean
Different Dimension That is SO Fetch + Hanna + Honesty Feels a Lot Like Mean

Les vernis sont supers, la seule chose qui me dérange... les étiquettes... elles ne sont pas droites :/ !!!
The polishes looks great, but one thing bother me... the labels... oh OCDs... lol XD

Post a Comment

0 Comments