Favorites of the Week...

Hi guys! Check out these gorgeous manis from last week ♥ I encourage you to click on the links to be taken to the blogs of these talented nail artists!


Let's begin, in chronological order, with the Nailstorming nail art of Mademoiselle Emma. I love Canada so of course I love this mani ^^



Next, we have the amazing turquoise Galaxy Nails of Sammy @The Nailasaurus



Then, a gorgeous mani created by Caroline @Just Someone Different. Those accent nails are sooo beautiful ♥



Next, a gorgeous nail art by Bulleuw.



The first nail art I liked in October was this absolutely awesome manicure by Sarah @Chalkboard Nails! ♥



Last nail art but one is from Naïs Nails and Co...



And finally, I loved this purple manicure by La Paillette Frondeuse



Hope to see you next week for another selection of gorgeous manis! ♥ 

Post a Comment

0 Comments