Nail Mail - Week #19 || Red Dog Designs, piCture pOlish, Kiko, Born Pretty Store & Ikea!

Dans la boîte aux lettres cette semaine... In the mailbox this week...

Ma commande Red Dog Designs avec la collection Berry Friends et aussi Summershine for MNPO.
My Red Dog Designs order : Berry Friends Collection + Summershine for MNPO.

Berry Friends Collection : Blueberry Muffin, Purple Pieman, Raspberry Tart, Strawberry Shortcake + Summershine for MNPO

 ***

Ma commande piCture pOlish =)
My piCture pOlish order =)


The new collaboration shades : Hope, Ocean & Shocked
Heavy Metal, Orbit, Tease
Marine, Mardi Gras, Warning

***

Une nouvelle commande Kiko de mon amie Solange la Naillacqueraddict.
A new Kiko order of my friend Solange at Naillacqueraddict.


Enfin, les deux rangées du bas sont pour moi :P
The 2 rows at the bottom are for me though :P

Kiko 340 Light Blue, 344 Light Misty Green, 389 Mint Milk
Kiko 332 Dark Violet, 339 Cornflower, 295 Cerulean Blue
Kiko 297 Acid Green, 355 Canary Yellow, 359 Light Peach
Kiko 243 Plum Red, Sun Pearl 428 River Green

***

Un paquet de Born Pretty Store avec 3 nouveaux produits à tester =)
A package from Born Pretty Store with 3 new products to review =)

gold & silver foil, gold chain, white nail art pen

 ***

(Pas dans la boîte aux lettres)
Mes parents sont revenus hier avec 2 helmers pour moi, YOUHOU!!!! Mes tous premiers helmers!!!!! Un pour ma collection de vernis et un autre pour mon maquillage, mes bijoux etc.
(Not in the mailbox)
Yesterday my parents came back home with 2 helmers for me, YAY!
My first helmers!!!!! One for my nail polish stash, and the other one for my make up, jewelry etc.



Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I joined the Helmer club today too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this post :)! I was just deciding which Kiko colour to order and now i´m sure i´ll opt for the light peach :).
    You have a really nice blog, i follow you now :).
    Malamacanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're welcome, I'm happy I helped you :)
      Thank you so much!!!

      Delete