Essence || Peel off Base Coat

Pour ma manucure précédente j'ai tuilisé en base la base coat Essence peel off... and maintenant, je vous montre vite fait une petite photo de mes pelures d'ongles lol
I forgot to say that for the previous mani I used my Essence peel off base coat... ... and now, just a quick picture of my nail flakes (as my friend Ida Pie call them XD)!


Je pense donc que cette base fonctionne plutôt bien ^^ Elle pourra être très pratique pour swatcher des vernis à paillettes =D
So I guess that works, eheh ^^ Really great base coat for mani with glitter nail polishes =D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I never found this Essence base when i go to belgium, i think i need to check in an other shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really ? They have 3-4 of them each time I go to Kruidvat...
      I'll check next time and if you still need it, I'll buy it for you ;)

      Delete