Nail Mail - Week #47 || Harlow & Co + Red Dog Designs

Dans la boîte aux lettres cette semaine...
In the mail box this week...

Ma commande Harlow & Co pour le lancement de la nouvelle collection KBShimmer :)
My Harlow & Co. order for the launch of the new KBShimmer collection :)

GB Monster Mash, LL Pink A Doodle Do, KBS Sugar Plum Faerie, pp Demeter + SPFe & Cocoa Nut

J'ai fait cette commande avec mon amie Solange/Alex de Nail Lacquer Addict. On voulait toutes les deux 1 Sugar Plum Faerie et 1 Cocoa Nut, mais il n'y avait plus qu'un seul CN :( Je vais donc lui envoyer celui-là, et j'en commanderai un autre pour moi plus tard ;)
I made this order with my friend Solange/Alex from Nail Lacquer Addict. We both wanted 1 Sugar Plum Faerie and 1 Cocoa Nut, but there was only 1 CN left :( So I will send her this one and I'll order one for me another time ;)

Voici mes vernis : / These polishes are mine :

Girly Bits Monster Mash, Lush lacquer Pink A Doodle Do, KBShimmer Sugar Plum Faerie, piCture pOlish Demeter
Girly Bits Monster Mash, Lush lacquer Pink A Doodle Do, KBShimmer Sugar Plum Faerie, piCture pOlish Demeter


 Et ceux de Solange : / And these are Solange's :
KBShimmer Sugar Pum Faerie & Cocoa Nut
 
Solange m'a autorisé à utiliser son Cocoa Nut avant de lui envoyer, alors je l'ai à l'heure actuelle sur mes petits ongles et il est ma-gni-fique!!! ♥ Ma tante en est fan aussi donc prochaine commande Harlow & Co : ce n'est pas 1 mais 2 Cocoa Nut que je vais acheter, haha :P
Solange allowed me to use her Cocoa Nut before sending it to her, so I have it on my nails right now and it's gorgeous!! ♥ My aunt love it too so next Harlow & Co order : not 1 but 2 Cocoa Nut, haha :P

~~~~~~~~~~

Second paquet de la semaine, et le plus rapide de tous, ma commande Red Dog Designs :)
Second package of the week, and fastest package EVER! My Red Dog Designs order :)


Gina m'a envoyé le paquet Lundi et je l'ai reçu Vendredi ! Seulement 4 jours entre les Etats-Unis et la France !!!! Woohoo :D
Gina send the package on Monday and I got it Friday! Only 4 days from the US to France!!!! Woohoo :D

Red Dog Designs - I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas + Blue, Blue, Blue Christmas + 8 Craaazy Nights
Red Dog Designs - I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas + Blue, Blue, Blue Christmas + 8 Craaazy Nights
Red Dog Designs - I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas + Blue, Blue, Blue Christmas + 8 Craaazy Nights

OMG, ils sont trop beaux ♥
Gosh, they're so pretty ♥

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. hehe i just saw this!!! i am so glad you like it :)
    and happy to hear your aunt loves it too =D
    i can't wait to try my cocoa nut out but first, sugar plum faerie :p
    thank you again dear for getting me those :)
    i cant wait to get more =D
    your kinda like my private shop ;D <3

    ReplyDelete