Alter Ego || Beachcomber

Le voici, le voilà, LE vernis de mes rêves devenu réalité grâce à la merveilleuse Cynthia! Ce vernis est vraiment est magnifique, Oh my.. ce bleu !!! Un bleu piscine qui scintille de milles feux ! I'm in love!
Third - and last :'( - Alter Ego I own, well for now ^^ This polish is AMAZING, oh my that blue...  it's my dream came true!!! I've searched everywhere for a blue like this but none reached my heart like this one.


2 coats of Alter Ego Beachcomber
2 coats of Alter Ego Beachcomber

2 coats of Alter Ego Beachcomber

2 coats of Alter Ego Beachcomber

Alter Ego retails at $8.50 on Storenvy.
You can like Alter Ego Nail Enamel FB Page here.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Holy Wow! This is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! You did such a flawless mani with it, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, I actually own this one but haven't tried it out yet.. thanks for the swatches.. it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete